Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Gratitude

I have been trying to write down in a private journal 5 things I'm grateful for every few days. I'll share today's little entry.

1. A positive number in my checking account. Not by much, but it is positive. Come on Friday!

2. In spite of a broken washing machine, we all have plenty of clean clothes and undies. I am not gonna lie, I am SO looking forward to this weekend when we get our new (to us) washer! Some hospital sends its employees into the laundry mat now on Sunday mornings (hellllooooo....that's my time!) and they take up all the good washers AND dryers.

3. Sam's Club Rotisserie chicken. For only $5, that is one awesome, yummy birdie.

4. My clients. Even the ones that tell me EXACTLY what they want in a house, and I show them EXACTLY what they ask for and then they say, " it's just not speaking to me ". Ok. Thankfully they are entertaining. And their loan is approved. HaHa.

5. My children of course. I am so proud of them all. I am also excited for a new day with them tomorrow. Because tomorrow my patience meter will reset.

No comments:

Post a Comment