Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Busy, busy

So, the kids were out of school again today and I had a very full day of work. ( More about that here) I was so busy in fact that I had to cancel Lauren's appointment this afternoon to get her stitches taken out. That makes me feel about two inches big. Really, who cancels an appointment like that for work? I will be there first thing in the morning at walk-ins, so its only about a 15 hour delay. That's my rationalization anyhow.

In other news, I'm learning to live without a washing machine. It's really kinda nice doing laundry once a week - and that's it! Everything is washed, dried, folded, and put away on Sunday. Not Washed here, dried there, and then thrown on the couch until I get around to putting it away. The other perk? An almost pantry in the space where the washing machine was. I will be a tad sad when we get the new washer and have to give it up but we are looking into perhaps moving the w/d into the garage. Cause it really does stink not having a pantry. Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment